We may be able to provide some services to you without requiring you to identify yourself. For example, you may be able to send and receive certain documents or information without having to reveal any of your personal information. However, by their nature most of our products and services usually require you to disclose your personal information before we can provide you with that product or service.
We may collect the following types of personal information from you when you use any of our products or services:
- Mailing/street address
- email address
- telephone number(s)
- other contact details
- age/date of birth
- credit card information (via our payment platform)
- your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information
- details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or app or indirectly through your use of our website or app or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys; and/or
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
In addition to disclosing your personal information to enable us to provide our products and services to You, by its nature the ezidox™ portals and apps enable you to send and receive documents, information and related meta data (collectively, “Documents”) that may contain personal and sensitive data including:
- Financial records
- Health and medical information;
- Racial/ethnic origin
- Political opinions
- Membership of a political association, professional or trade association or trade union
- Religious beliefs or affiliations
- Philosophical beliefs
- Sexual orientation or practices
- Criminal records
- Biometric information that is to be used for certain purposes
- Biometric templates.
We provide a service to collect and store Documents containing personal and sensitive information with your consent, in limited situations which the law allows. We may collect and store these types of personal information either directly from you, or from external sources (see below). UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO WE ACCESS OR USE YOUR DOCUMENTS FOR ANY PURPOSE OTHER THAN TO PROVIDE A SERVICE FOR YOU TO SEND AND RECEIVE THEM.
Documents in accordance with your instructions. You will remain the controller of those Documents.