- mailing or street address
- email address
- telephone number and other contact details
- age or date of birth
- credit card information
- your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the ites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information
- details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver hose products and services and respond to your enquiries
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or app or indirectly through your use of our website or app or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information
- information you provide to us through customer surveys or
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
- register on our website or app
- communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites
- interact with our sites, services, content and advertising or
- invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
- to enable you to access and use our website, services, products and applications
- to operate, protect, improve and optimise our website, services, products and applications, business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting
- to administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties and
- to consider your employment application.
- our employees and related bodies corporate
- third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you)
- professional advisers, dealers and agents
- payment systems operators (eg merchants receiving card payments)
- our existing or potential agents, business partners or partners
- our sponsors or promoters of any competition that we conduct via our services
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred
- specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us
- other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law.
Join us Today!
ezidox™ helps you save time and money by automating the collection and processing of documents.
Get started by signing up for a free 15 day trial.